Thanks to all who attended my presentation for InsideNGO yesterday (as well as co-presenters Lauren Alexanderson of John Snow, Inc., and Rob Manix of the International Center for Research on Women). I wanted to post the resources from my last slide as well as others referred to during the questions. I'll add the presentation below as soon as I get it up on Slideshare.
From the slides:
- Amplify's Social Media Resource Page, http://www.amplifypublicaffairs.net/socialmedia/
- Groundswell, by Josh Bernoff and Charlene Li, and http://blogs.forrester.com/groundswell
- Seth Godin’s Blog, http://sethgodin.typepad.com
- Beth’s Blog, http://beth.typepad.com, and the We Are Media wiki, http://www.wearemedia.org
- Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN), http://nten.org
- NetSquared, http://www.netsquared.org
- and the Association Social Media Wiki, http://associationsocialmedia.com
Thanks to Larissa Fair of the International Republican Institute for sharing the following maps of social network participation:
And I know I mentioned the Air Force's flowchart for deciding whether to respond to blog posts, as well as Ernst & Young's recruiting using social media (Facebook Public Profile, NPR story). Any other resources that you'd like a link to?