Sally's list (visit her post for the excellent reasons):
- Frogloop, Care2's nonprofit online marketing blog
- Beaconfire Wire
- Mobile Commons
- Sea Change Strategies
- The Agitator
Three smart consultants:
- Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media - Lots of great advice, plus additional projects like We Are Media.
- Katya's Nonprofit Marketing Blog - Using marketing techniques for social good - she's the author of Robin Hood Marketing.
- SocialFishing by Maddie Grant - How associations can use social media, along with the Nonprofit Technology Network Water Cooler weekly chats.
Two software companies Convio would (for very understandable reasons) not list:
- Wild Apricot Blog - Advice for nonprofits and associations, centered around technology but going beyond their own products.
- Blackbaud's NetWits Think Tank - Some ideas posts, some technology posts, with an aggregated list of jobs at their clients at the bottom - nice touch.
And one innovative foundation:
- Pro Bono Junkie's Blog - News of the volunteering world and how to integrate volunteering into your career. The Taproot Foundation puts together teams of volunteers that provide strategy, marketing, and technology consulting to nonprofits (I've volunteered with them as a project manager).
Would love to hear anyone else's favorites as well.